Pontefract Home Guard

A forum for the members of the Pontefract home guard living history group



    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-12-21


    Post  nippa58 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 am

    Just a question about paperwork. Apart from I.D.card, ration book, what other paperwork would be carried while on duty?. If stamps where required, which, what and where. I'm a bit thick on this side of things, but any help would be of help.


    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2012-01-07
    Location : Pontefract

    Re: paperwork.

    Post  Lofty on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 am

    I would go with whatever you would expect to carry in your wallet and trouser pockets - stamps, bank note, change, french letter, driving licence etc.

    Posts : 279
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Location : Pontefract

    Re: paperwork.

    Post  scallywag on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 am

    As Barry says just normal wallet stuff, the requirement on stand to was I.D. card and ration book, no army numbers so no AB64 or id tags

    Sponsored content

    Re: paperwork.

    Post  Sponsored content

      Current date/time is Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:46 am